Only used for you
We only use your data to ensure you have the best experience possible with your Happy Tummy Products.
Only a small team of people have access to your email and address to ensure your Happy Tummy Products arrive with you safely.
No unwanted emails
We will only contact you directly in relation to your order. This will include order receipts.
Only what we need
We won’t keep information that we don’t need. Just what helps us deliver a good service.
Protecting your privacy
At The Happy Tummy Co. we are 100% committed to protecting your privacy and security. If you have any questions about data protection you can email us at email@example.com
How data is used
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information. The sections below set this out in detail, showing what we do, and why we do it.
Your name, address, email and telephone number
- We use this information to create an account for you. This allows us to do the following things that make your experience better:
- We can send you a reminder about your order to make sure you don’t forget.
- We need your address to send you your order.
- We need your number so that you get txt a 1 hour delivery window the day of your order.
- We also use this info to prevent and detect fraud.
Your orders with The Happy Tummy Co.
We have a record of your orders. This helps us track previous deliveries and receipts in case there is an issue your end.
Your payment information
Your card information is encrypted and not shared with anyone. Even we can't see the full number.
Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website
The information you give us when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website.
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy services from us. You are also not as likely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and we respect that.
We do not sell or share any data with anyone. Your data does not leave The Happy Tummy Co operation.
Keeping your information
We will hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with our Happy Tummy Crew). If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. But only if this is required by law.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes we make
If we make any changes to how we process your data, we will:
• Make this clear on The Happy Tummy Co. website.
• Contact you to let you know via email so that you can review the changes before deciding to continue to use The Happy Tummy Co.
We use two types of cookies when you visit our site:
Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. You may delete cookies on your computer at any time.
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org